Sunday 10 June 2012

My Wedding Cake- Dec 2010

My cake decoration passion comes from the idea where i want to make my own wedding cake.
I went to a short cake decorating class and my passion of cake decorating grows from there.

This is the very first fondant cake that i make in the class. It covers all the basic techniques including layer the fondant, simple modelling and some ribbon work.


After the 4 weeks class, i had to make my wedding cake. I had no choice at that time except making the cake because i did not order any wedding cake for my wedding. Luckily, i manage to make the cake. I searched for the design i like, then started to look for the materials and ingredient.

Here is my wedding cake!! I love my wedding cake not because i made the cake myself but it matches all the decorations for my wedding.


1 comment: