Thursday 28 June 2012

An Adult Birthday Cake


This is a birthday cake for my colleague. We were planning to give him a real ‘surprise’ on his birthday. We came out with the Adult theme birthday cake to make fun of him as he likes to call a pair of boob as soft cake. 

We were excited about the cake. It’s going to be a real surprise and we were pretty sure he’ll like it.
After the brainstorming of our ‘girl’ team, we come out with this design. The theme colour of the cake is hot pink. The bra design should have laces and polka dot. He (the figurine) definitely needs to put the hands on the pair of the boobs. 

Boob cake


This cake needs to have the ‘wow’ effect. The main feature of the cake is the boobs and the man’s figurine. It took me a while to find out what mold I’m going to use to shape the boobs. I walk in and out of my kitchen and I found a round container. It’s the perfect size and shape!  Ta dah!!! Here is the finished cake.
After I brought the cake to office, my colleague added a ‘mold’ on the top left hand side of the mouth and we also wrote our birthday wishes on the pad. 

Boob cake


Overall, we had great fun for this birthday celebration. The cake plays a main role in this party!

No comments:

Post a Comment